Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Flickr and Nicknames

Organization

Well, that would be my flickr, which I've had for a year but never really did anything with. It's mostly work you've seen before if you look at this blog, but also most of the stuff I've done with my father's pictures.

Mostly, it's for me to have images in one place that I can easily find and somewhat in an order I'd like those images to be seen . Originally, that's what this blog was for, but it's not quite as easy to navigate. Also, the flickr doesn't allow for me to ramble on and on, and there's less of a chance for me to put up bullshit. I do that quite often on here.

Blogspot gives me too much temptation to be a jackass.


Speaking of jackass, how about that user name? Keytar. Feels a bit silly, but that's what I am, and at the time, that was my favorite nickname. I haven't heard it in awhile, but it drums up really nice memories.

Other favorite nicknames:
Heathie
Heathar
Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment