Thursday, March 5, 2009

Update

I have many pictures I need to put up. I recently went on a small road trip with Kim and Alex to visit Kendra and to stay in Alex's hometown for a night. I am very glad I went.

I have a series of Kim and I chasing the sunset, which I guess is done all the time but it might be my favorite thing that's happened this year. So far.

Alex was very happy to show us his hometown. He was also very happy to drive us around.

Kendra was the best I've seen her. Pure gold.


It was good to do something different and to share it.




I have been spending time with my old friend Tom. With Tom, the pieces just fall into place. He is a friend that can pick up from anywhere and there will be no... no bitterness. I like that in a person.




I need to be outside for long periods of time. I'm currently at the Lanzendorfer household, and I can't sleep so I keep watching "Into the Wild" because... well that's where I'd like to be. Hopefully tomorrow we can go outside a bunch. Kelly needs to do something at 3. I hope we wake up early.




I feel like crying.

2 comments:

  1. i think that if i were to watch Into the Wild again at this point in my life, none of you would ever see me again. tell tom barnes i said wassup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heather, thank you. i'd ask why you think that, but i already know the answer.

    thank you for coming, thank you for sticking around and thank you for being there and having faith in me. most of all, thank you for being such a good friend. that sounds so...stale...but it's really the truth. you are a damn good friend and one of the many reasons i'm so lucky to live the life i know and love the people i do. i love you.

    ReplyDelete