Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Current Work in Progress: Jesus Camp



So yeah, not my political statement or anything.

It's just, have you seen Jesus Camp? There's this compelling little kid Levi, who aspires to be a preacher. He even does a few sermons throughout the documentary. He's homeschooled and taught that evolution and global warming is a myth. You know, all that extremist stuff. Anywho, this shot blew my mind. I mean, yeah, it's set up to do that, but hey. It says something.

The more I think about it, I hate it really. But I really wanted to draw that sweet rattail.

I took a series of pictures today that I hate. I also kind of hate this drawing. Man, it's one of those days.

2 comments:

  1. i will buy this from you.

    not joking.

    p.s. will you draw my dream with seth rogen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I got chills when Levi was off on his own, practicing his sermon.

    ReplyDelete