Monday, January 19, 2009

Questions in a world of blue






There's an aqua setting on my cell phone!

So I've been alone in this apartment for quite sometime. I really wish I had my real camera here, but it is at my parent's house and it has been so so so snowy. Today was spent trying to relax. I took a VERY hot bath, turned off all the lights and lit some candles. However, the bath mix I made awhile ago wasn't so relaxing. I should probably make a new one. During daylight, I didn't use any artificial light in my apartment. I wore a robe all day. Except for that last picture, I suppose.

2 comments:

  1. damn, heather. your hair is getting long. is that you now?

    blah blha blah. wish you were here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is me while everyone else in this state watched the steelers win against the ravens.

    my hair is unbearable. the only thing that makes it okay is my hat, which is obnoxious. i am going to have to purchase less loud floppy berets. perhaps earth tones.

    ReplyDelete