Tuesday, January 20, 2009

This is my golden year

I have a lot to tell you. I am not sure if I can type fast enough.

This blog was never meant for me to talk too much. That was not my intention in the slightest.

But I never explained myself, so that's what I'm doing tonight.

So, yes, Welcome to my golden year.

I am feeling wild. I suppose this is a type of mania, which is fine by me because thus far I'd say it's working out in my favor. This is my golden year. Friends, Big in '09. I took that to heart. Big things, big thoughts, big movements. Make it gold. That's what I'm doing.

I just finished a shower, which was a lucky shower. For one thing, I have fine smelling products, and fine smelling things are important to me. I was terribly upset, that I had no conditioner for my hair gets very dry, but then I remembered I had hidden conditioner in my closet. That's the second thing.

Before that very nice shower, I sprayed fresh white linen perfum all over my house and lit a few candles, "Island Spa" candles, so the place smells like laundry hanging out to dry on a tropical island. Sprayed my bed with linen water, fresh roses was the smell. And now I am fresh and clean and I just put on Zen aromotherapy body butter. As I mentioned earlier, fine smelling things are very important to me.

I'm drinking milk, a habit I have just gotten back into, and thinking about how nice it is that I'm trying to quit smoking once again, only this is the first time it's because of the money. I am listening to Dark Dark Dark and I'm thinking of a few projects I'd like to see realized. I am going to list them because it draws more attention, and I feel that they would get lost in all this pyschobabble of mine tonight.

Project List
  1. I would like to paint this sunset:
    Outside, it was one of those sunsets that nobody looks at, a red and orange and purple massacre, spilling it's guts out above the city. I don't understand why nobody notices. Those sunsets, they bleed all over-Innocence, Jane Mendelsohn
  2. I would like to draw myself as Bob Cratchit, at his (my) desk working away furiously. Short pants, scarf, top hat and everything. Very cartoonish. Very frantic.

Well, guys. Those are my two projects for now. Ask me about them if you don't hear anything about them.

I've talked enough. I'm manic. Know that. I have finally gotten to the crazy I thought I could get to while living alone and it's fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment